1. This waitlist fee is non-refundable unless we do not have a puppy of the sex, color, size and from the litter you indicated at the time you made the payment. This means that if you suddenly change your mind and decide you do not want the puppy, and a puppy of your preference is available from the preferred sire and dam, you will forfeit your holding fee. No exceptions.
2. At the time you place your waitlist fee, you must indicate your preferences of color (red, brown, color doesn't matter, etc.) and sex of the puppy you want.
3. If there is not a puppy of the color and sex from the litter of the parents you indicated available, you may ask that your holding fee be returned, change color, sex, or litter desired or ask for the fee to be held for a future planned litter.
4. The waitlist fee will be placed towards the final purchase price of the puppy.
5. Upon confirmation that we have a puppy available for you, an additional non-refundable holding fee of $300 will be due and payable.